Embarrassing last name

Embarrassing last name

Сообщение eszucevi » 22 май 2013, 17:06

The stripe design featured on the sides of ASICS shoes is a trademark of ASICS Corporation and is a registered trademark in most countries of the world.
Quotes are realtime for NASDAQ, NYSE, and NYSEAmex when available. See also delay times for other exchanges. Quotes and other information supplied by independent providers identified on the Yahoo! Finance partner page. Quotes are updated automatically, but will be turned off after 25 minutes of inactivity. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Yahoo! nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Yahoo! site, you agree not to redistribute the information found therein.
"Gwen is a phenomenal, world class athlete, and we admire her drive and dedication," says ASICS Athlete Manager, Annie Adams. "She has a determination that reflects ASICS' own ambition, and we are honored to have such a rising star join our stellar roster of triathletes. We congratulate Gwen on her win this past weekend and look forward to supporting her in all of her future endeavors."
ASICS America Signs Professional Triathlete Gwen Jorgensen
Less than two years after completing her first competitive triathlon, Gwen placed second in the ITU World Championship Series, the best finish by an American woman in the history of the event at the time, and claimed the first female spot on the 2012 United States Olympic Triathlon Team. Her sights are already set on qualifying for her second Olympic Team and representing the United States at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Fundamental company data provided by Capital IQ. Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI). International historical chart data and daily updates provided by Morningstar, Inc.
Quotes are realtime for NASDAQ, NYSE, and NYSEAmex when available. See also delay times for other exchanges. Quotes and other information supplied by independent providers identified on the Yahoo! Finance partner page. Quotes are updated automatically, but will be turned off after 25 minutes of inactivity. Quotes are delayed at least 15 minutes. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Yahoo! nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the Yahoo! site, you agree not to redistribute the information found therein.
Fundamental company data provided by Capital IQ. Historical chart data and daily updates provided by Commodity Systems, Inc. (CSI). International historical chart data and daily updates provided by Morningstar, Inc.ASICS Asics Padel America Signs Professional Triathlete Gwen Jorgensen
Less than two years after completing her first competitive triathlon, Gwen placed second in the ITU World Championship Series, the best finish by an American woman in the history of the event at the time, and claimed the first female spot on the 2012 United States Olympic Triathlon Team. Her sights are already set on qualifying for her second Olympic Team and representing the United States at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
Renowned for being one of the world's leading high performance footwear and apparel brands, ASICS will support Jorgensen as she continues her career as one of the fiercest female triathletes of her generation. The relationship was kicked off this past weekend with Gwen's win at the 2013 Omegawave World Triathlon San Diego. Gwen completed the course in 01:59:59, to earn her third World Triathlon Series win and the first USA Triathlon Elite National Championships title of her career.
ASICS was honored to lend support to Gwen this past weekend in the 2013 Omegawave World Triathlon San Diego, who competed in the ASICS GELLyte33.
Renowned for being one of the world's leading high performance footwear and apparel brands, ASICS will support Jorgensen as she continues her career as one of the fiercest female triathletes of her Asics Padel generation. The relationship was kicked off this past weekend with Gwen's win at the 2013 Omegawave World Triathlon San Diego. Gwen completed the course in 01:59:59, to earn her third World Triathlon Series win and the first USA Triathlon Elite National Championships title of her career.
ASICS was honored to lend support to Gwen this past weekend in the 2013 Omegawave World Triathlon San Diego, who competed in the ASICS GELLyte33.
The stripe design featured on the sides of ASICS shoes is a trademark of ASICS Corporation and is a registered trademark in most countries of the world.
About ASICS
About ASICS
"I am thrilled to join the ASICS team and look forward to the support from such an esteemed brand," Jorgensen commented. "ASICS has such a wide range of quality products, so it was an easy decision for me to partner with them. This relationship will play a major role in my career and I look forward to what lies ahead."
"Gwen is a phenomenal, world class athlete, and we admire her drive and dedication," says ASICS Athlete Manager, Annie Adams. "She has a determination that reflects ASICS' own ambition, and we are honored to have such a rising star join Asics Padel our stellar roster of triathletes. We congratulate Gwen on her win this past weekend and look forward to supporting her in all of her future endeavors."
"I am thrilled to join the ASICS team and look forward to the support from such an esteemed brand," Jorgensen commented. "ASICS has such a wide range of quality products, so it was an easy decision for me to partner with them. This relationship will play a major role in my career and I look forward to what lies ahead."
eszucevi

Вернуться в Главный