i love this more #Giwcrbte

i love this more #Giwcrbte

Сообщение Mvyxztdx » 22 май 2013, 02:28

Abe in "Foreign Affairs" magazine interview on the issue of sovereignty over the Diaoyu Islands, China asked Japan to recognize the existence of a territorial dispute over sovereignty, the Japanese side will never let this dispute has arisen. China Philippines and Vietnam use similar techniques in order to obtain control over the South China Sea islands, "People's Daily" also published articles questioning the status of Okinawa.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe recently accepted an exclusive interview with United States, "Foreign Affairs" magazine on the Diaoyutai (China's Diaoyu Islands issue - Ben Wang Note) pointed out that Japan has never agreed to shelve the Senkaku Islands (I Diaoyu Islands - Ben) issues "argument.Said the Japanese side agreed to put off in the past, is completely lies in mainland China.
Mainland China's ambassador to the United States Cui also "Foreign Affairs" magazine pointed out that the Chinese in the United States in 1972 Diaoyutai together with Okinawa handed over to Japan when a specific declaration of opposition, China no doubt the sovereignty of the Diaoyutai position consistently

releate key word show follow:
Lancel Pas Cher
Sac Lancel Pas Cher
Mvyxztdx

Вернуться в Главный