ray ban sunglasses sale fw

ray ban sunglasses sale fw

Сообщение linecefure » 17 май 2013, 22:44

Jacqueline doesn't have any sisters and wasn't going to pick just one or two of her best friends to be bridesmaids, so she picked all seven of them.
鈥淚 would love to do it all again. It was brilliant and Thailand was amazing.
Jacqueline (26) an administrator and Paul (28) a warehouse operative, arranged their first date by text message, ray ban sunglasses outlet. they fell in love and in 2008 moved in with each other.
After the wedding the newlyweds headed to Thailand on honeymoon and are now preparing to move into Jacqueline's late grandmother's home.
Then in 2010, Paul proposed following a holiday to Bulgaria.
鈥淧aul's brother and friends were the groomsmen.鈥?
鈥淲e are doing up my granny's old house to move in to at the moment.鈥?
And Jacqueline added: 鈥淲e want to thank our parents for all their support and everyone who has wished us well.鈥?
鈥淭hey are all my best friends,鈥?Jacqueline said.
鈥淚 loved it. I saw a picture of it in her House of Fraser studio and wanted it straight away.
鈥淗e had a diamond engagement ring and got down on one knee.鈥?
鈥淚 had my hair done at Vintage Rocks and it was class.鈥?
The Nelson's first dance as husband and wife was to Alicia Keyes鈥?No One.
Jacqueline organised the couple's vintage themed wedding on September 8 at St Peter's Cathedral in Albert Street, off the Falls Road, cheap ray ban sunglasses. in Belfast, followed by a beautiful reception for 200 guests at the luxurious Culloden Hotel.
鈥淲e had a great day,鈥?Jacqueline said.
鈥淥ur family priest did the service and it was all really relaxed.
鈥淥ur day was lovely,鈥?Jacqueline said.
鈥淏eing married doesn't feel much different, but it is good.
To send us your Wedding Pics Click here
鈥淲e had a vintage theme including my 鈥?0s style dress designed by Mary Rose McGrath.
鈥淗e asked me when we were at home on my birthday,鈥?Jacqueline said.
linecefure

Вернуться в Главный