how to keep my hair straight!

how to keep my hair straight!

Сообщение osmcnvdkf » 18 май 2013, 02:51

how can i rid associated with my extremely frizzy hair my all-natural hair is dim blond and very fizzy, prolonged and ugly. since i started out bleaching my own hair (fifty percent head highlights) about 8 a few months ago it has become more frizzy and i mean massive, it is in the shape of a triangle! and when we brush this my locks does not drop straight this sticks out aside!!! i have tried loads of products to make my hair shiny and de-frizzed such as my friend nevertheless the only way i can their is to align my head of hair with Cheap GHD greatest extent stylers every day and i dont want to do this. on a weekly basis i wash our hair twice (once with a moisturising shampoo or conditioner and conditioner and the next moment with a de-frizz wash and deep conditioner) , each time applying de-frizz serum and also argon oil any time styling. could you recommend just about any products to aid will i need to halt bleaching the idea go it a little manageable once more could a lot more layers help all i'd like is de-frizzed curly hair! help! what that can be done, like for some time term solution, is to a keratin remedy since that will reduces volume and can make hair gentle and easy for a couple of weeks. i got this done and yes it made our hair sooo much easier to deal with. i got one called powdered cocoa keratin hair treatment method, it doesnt straighten your hair, just utes rid of the frizz and helps it be softer and also shinier. you can it online with beyas where i managed to get mine, they come in shampoos and stuff you need to keep the influence going. the a really good option if you have impossibly frizzy hair. use any conditioner together with keratin in it as well as moroccan oil is very good, dont align it with regard to awhile. ting your layers trimmed is a good idea because sometimes parents hair have the symptoms for you to are saying and also the culprit was that their curly hair was expanding out of their layers pantene and also garnier make great anti frizz items. i have truly curly prolonged brown head of hair and use all of them daily. i also use in leave in conditioners. it can really expensive because time passes through a package almost every full week but its the only thing to keep the idea under control. i would certainly try a deep conditioner. and then leave it looking for a while. after that use a de-frizz product. i use at night zone products. they have a number of called clean criminal and also straight shot. you can them through sallys beauty present. they both smell nice too!
osmcnvdkf

Вернуться в Главный